Afro-American Sources in Virginia. A Guide to
Manuscripts, Michael Plunkett, Editor,
Guide to African American Documentary Resources in North
Carolina, Timothy D. Pyatt, Editor.
University Press of Virginia
© 1995, 1996 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia
Conditions of Use
By their use of these texts and images, users agree to follow these
conditions of use:
- These texts and images may not be used for any commercial purpose.
- These texts and images may not be reproduced or redistributed without
written permission of the University Press of Virginia.
- Users are not permitted to download these texts and images in order to
mount them on their own servers for public use or for use by a set of
subscribers. Institutions can, of course, make a link to the University
Press of Virginia copies, subject to our conditions of use.
- Images reproduced in this document may be protected by copyright. Users
contemplate reproducing materials for other than private use should make an
additional effort to determine ownership and, if restricted, seek permission
before reproducing them.
- Permission to publish Virginia materials
must also be requested from
the Special Collections
Department, Alderman Library, University of Virginia,
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903. (email@example.com).
- Permission to publish North Carolina materials must also be requested from
the Manuscripts Department, CB 3926 Wilson Library, University of North
Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill NC 27514 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Back to the Combined Search Page