You are here
Information for Current Rotunda Customers
This page contains information for use by purchasers of Rotunda publications.
Current institutional users (IP-authenticated accounts): view statistics for your usage of Rotunda publications.
Note that your usage stats may show access to publications which you have not purchased, as your users will be able to navigate to contents pages within them, and those page views are logged.
MARC records are currently available for these publications (binary .MRC file format for download):
American History Collection
Literature and Culture
- American Founding Era
- Adams Papers Digital Edition
- Documentary History of the Ratification of the Constitution
- Documentary History of the First Federal Congress
- Papers of Alexander Hamilton Digital Edition
- Selected Papers of John Jay Digital Edition
- Papers of Thomas Jefferson Digital Edition
- The Dolley Madison Digital Edition
- Papers of James Madison Digital Edition
- Papers of John Marshall Digital Edition
- Diaries of Gouverneur Morris Digital Edition
- Papers of Eliza Lucas Pinckney and Harriott Pinckney Horry Digital Edition
- The Revolutionary Era Pinckney Statesmen of South Carolina
- Presidential Recordings Digital Edition
- Papers of George Washington Digital Edition
- People of the Founding Era
- Antebellum, Civil War, and Reconstruction
- American Century
Rotunda thanks the staff of the University of Virginia Library Cataloging Services Department for the creation of these records.